Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thoughts

I've been so sad the last few days. Alex is still in Mexico... he's probably staying until Friday. So I'm super bummed. Work is good, I've been so busy, it's ridiculous. I went out to dinner with my co-workers tonight. That was nice. They're all some of the best people I've met.

Here-- quick update with some of my most common thoughts. (I'm exhausted)
-Full time jobs are over-whelming.
-I REALLY want to move out.
-My family and I have been getting along better.
-I can't wait for SATC2 to come out.
-I have no time to write right now.
-I miss Alex tremendously when he is away like this.
-I think Sandra Bullock is an amazing woman.
-My feet hurt constantly lately.
-I miss my church. (Haven't been the last couple weeks)
-I need to stop complaining.
-I want to reach my goals.

Random, I know. Sorry.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment