Friday, May 14, 2010

Release

I'm not going to lose him, just know that if you're going to fight, I'm going to find ten times harder. We won't leave each other, and you need to understand that... it's never going to happen. Feel free to keep trying, but it is truly a wasted energy on a lost cause (at least in your eyes). Understand that we are happy, we would never be happy if we weren't together. And we're actually being selfish and trusting ourselves with this one. So though it might make you unhappy, which were never our intentions, we're going to follow our hearts.

It's time to let go.

"I thought that I had everything.
I didn't know what life could bring,
But now I see, honestly,
You're the one thing I got right.
The only one I let inside.
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me.
And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around.
Cause I would never let you go.
I will be, all that you want.
And gather myself together,
Cause you keep me from falling apart.
All my life, I'll be with you forever.
To get you through the day,
And make everything okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment