Monday, May 31, 2010

Last

Well, this is my last post for May. It was a very productive month for me in general.

I AM SO READY FOR JUNE THOUGH, I missed summer too much.
Sorry my blogs are so short people, I lack content lately. I'm either too exhausted to write or too busy to write. I'm working on getting better about it though.

I have so many book ideas right now, I can't wait until I have more time so I can start writing more.

This last weekend was fun... Alex finally got home from Mexico. On Friday we went out to dinner at Sushi Deli... yum! :) On Saturday we went to the beach in the afternoon and spent the night together. And on Sunday he took me to see Sex and the City 2, which ended up being really bad in my opinion... I was so disappointed. Oh well, I guess you can't expect a show with 4 women age range from 43-52 to be entertaining in that aspect anymore. That movie pretty much ruined the whole series for me. But Alex actually came along and persevered through it. That's why I love him, he tolerates my ridiculous habits... like watching disgustingly girly chick flicks. Bahaha.

That's pretty much it. Good bye May, hello June!

No comments:

Post a Comment