Saturday, May 1, 2010

Books

Here are a few new books I recommend reading...

The Host- Stephanie Meyers- It is absolutely my new favorite book. I enjoyed it even more than I enjoyed the Twilight Saga. It is a truly original and beautiful book.

Everything Changes- Jonathan Tropper- New, fresh, and humorous. He is one of my new favorite writers.

The Book of Joe- Jonathan Tropper- Again, new and fresh. Very profound. This book teaches good life lessons.

The Last Song- Nicholas Sparks- I know I already recommended it... but it is such a great read. Probably best to read on a relaxing day at the beach. Makes you realize how special the little things really are and how quickly you grow up, fall in love, and also how you can lose everything in a heartbeat.

Comment back on your opinions of the books. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment