Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Shifting Universe


Such good things are happening in my life right now. I just got a wonderful full-time job with a Marketing company called Polish. I'm a Marketing Rep and I am so ecstatic. It is my first professional job, so ready or not... here I come. No, but I really love the company and the employess... everyone is so friendly and motivated. And I'm gaining great experoence for my future resume.


I've also been getting a lot closer to God lately, and I feel like that is the greatest thing going for me right now. I found a church that I really love, it's called C.C.C. and I had a great time at the small groups. It's just amazing, God does wonderful things.


I do have a couple things that need prayer...

First, I have had a horrible pain in my lower left back for about two months now, and it isn't getting better... even after two hospital trips, a doctors visit, anti-biotics, and pain medication... so please pray for me with that. It's possible I might need a surgery to solve the problem, and I really hope that it will heal on it's own.

Second, I have another personal situation going on with myself and people I am very close to and love very much. It's kind of a tense situation and things have gotten a little over-whelming... naturally making anyone in this state defensive. So, I am just praying to God that it doesn't end up affecting my relationship with these people. And also that God can give everyone in the situation peace and patience.

Thank you, if you are reading this... and thank you if you do pray for it. It really means a lot.


And on another note, my relationship is getting a lot better. I need to get over my trust issues and insecurities... because we are both very clear on the fact that I love him and only want him forever and he loves me and only wants me forever. The thing that worries me is, time changes people. I know my feelings will never change, they are irrevocable. But I am afraid. I can't lose him again, it would feel like I would cease to exist.



"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger."

-Wuthering Hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment