Friday, December 3, 2010

Sisters- Keleigh "Skye" Robinson



Skye- I remember when I was growing up, the thing I wanted the most was to have a little sister. Not a brother, I never wanted a brother. So when one day my mom announced she was having a baby, I was ecstatic. I was only six at the time. When Skye came into the world I adored her, I was practically her second mom. I was very protective over her and would hardly let anyone else hold her. When she was born, I remember I was the first to hold her... even before my mom. My mom knew just how important Skye was to me and had the doctor give her to me first (I was in the room when she was born). Skye is my most difficult sister. She puts me through literal hell and we fight constantly, but she holds the most special place in my heart. I intend to show her that for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment