Friday, December 3, 2010

Change

Little change of scenery... I rearranged my room. Ahhh... it feels nice. Cleaned everything and organized it. Alex is currently working on homework... what's new? I feel so proud of him. He graduates with his Bachelors in Business Administration in May. He's been working so hard and he almost has a 4.0 to show for it. He's going to be extra busy this weekend, his finals are coming up.

Tomorrow I'm going to a Christmas party. I love Holiday parties and I'm so excited. I get to dress up too.

Found out that my cousin Angela is expecting her second child to be a boy again. Our family is very happy and feels very blessed. Her youngest son Devin must be so excited. He is the sweetest little boy in the world and I know he'll be a great big brother.

That's it for now everyone... my other blog is keeping me super busy lately. It seems to get more attention than this one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment