Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sick

I have been extremely moody lately. I think it is because I have been sick lately... not cold type sick... I have this pain in my lower back. I really wish it would go away already. Anyways, not much new. I have been writing a lot more. And playing piano, I even started putting music to some of the songs I have written... I'm ver happy about it and proud of myself. I am trying very hard right now to get a good job, it's my main goal in life at this moment.

In other news, Alex made the choir at USD! I am so proud of him. I can't see his performances though, which really makes me sad. I'll deal with it though, every once in a while he serenades me and that is more special than watching him perform with others. It's like I get my own little show. He is one of the most talented musicians I've met. I am lucky to have him as my best friend and boyfriend.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment