Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Busy

Pretty eventful day today. After work, Alex and I went to the beach and then played tennis. It was great I miss that. I hope I get to enjoy the beaches a lot this summer. There's no point in living in San Diego if you don't take advantage of the glorious beaches here.

In other news, my back pain continues to drone on... I feel like it's taken permanent root in my body. I need more prayers.

This week is going to be very busy for me. I hope I can handle it all.

I really enjoy my new job, I can't wait to start living on my own. I love my parents and appreciate all they have done for me. But I need to launch myself out there and gain some independence.

Just realized this blog entry has no structure... just me babbling on. Sorry everyone, I'm a little tired today.



"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment