Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pain

I truly believe I am going to waste away soon. This pain is too much to bear. If anybody offered me any type of escape... I would take it. The whole in my chest and stomach has taken permanent root in my body. It's like a parasite, feeding off of every last thing I have to give. Every hope, every dream, every feeling. It's sucking the life out of me. How can there be any life left anyways after these last few weeks. I'm caving and I don't know what to do. I can't sleep, I can't eat, and at times I feel like I can't even breathe. And the worst part is, no matter what anyone says to try and console me it will never work. It will never ease my pain. They tell me it will dull over time, but I don't believe that. I know what I'm losing. He is everything, and I already feel the emptiness of nothing. I thought I knew love, I thought I knew what I was getting myself into... I had no clue. Everything in the past has been me being a young, naive, stupid teenager. I feel nauseated.

No comments:

Post a Comment