Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weak?

People say: "Pain is weakness leaving the body."
What if I don't have anymore weakness to give, does that make me strong? I don't feel strong. I feel weak, but I feel like I've gone through enough pain to know that I can't endure anymore. I don't have anymore to give. Does that mean I'm numb to it?
I don't like knowing that I might be emotionless. I don't like knowing that I may never be loved the way that I want to be loved. I need to face my problems, I just don't know how. I feel ridiculously naive. When you are completely in love and devoted to somebody how can you even begin to fathom that you might not be right together? Maybe I'm not strong at all, maybe I'm a coward. I could handle that. Too afraid to let go, who isn't? I have the one person that I know I'll never be able to live without, he's here... still here. STILL HERE after even the most horrible circumstances that we have faced. I just know that I want change.

No comments:

Post a Comment