Thursday, January 20, 2011

99 Things...

ABOUT ME
1. first name:
Camber
2. middle name: Elise
3. last name: Scanlon
4. zodiac sign: Scorpio
5. male or female: Female
6. age: 20
7. height: 5'8
8. lucky number: 3
9. eye color: Green/blue
10. hair color: Brown with a lot of blonde highlights.
11. long or short: Long.
12. marital status: Not married!
13. are you a health freak: No, I wish I was.
14. height: Lol... 5'8.
15. do you have a crush on someone: Yes.
16. do you like yourself: Yes.
17. piercings: Ears.
18. tattoos: A small 4 leaf clover on my shoulder.
19. righty or lefty: Right.
20. fav color: Green.
21. least fav color: Orange.

FIRSTS

22. first kiss: Haha, I don't even know.
23. first piercing: Ears.
24. first best friend: Caitlin.
25. first award: I don't know.
26. first sport: Softball... I guess. I was a dancer before that though.
27. first pet: Misha, my cat.
28. first vacation: San Francisco.
29. first car: Nissan Stanza... I hated it.
30. first crush: Haha, I don't know.

CURRENTLY

31. what time is it: 7:25pm
32. where are you: In my room.
33. wish: Won't tell. :)
34. about to: Read.
35. listening to: Nothing.
36. waiting for: Something eventful.
37. wearing: Pajamas.
38. annoyed about: My foots asleep. >:(
39. eating: Nothing.
40. drinking: Water.
FUTURE
41. want kids?: Someday.
42. want to get married?: Someday.
43. careers in mind?: I want to be a writer.
44. dream car?: How about just a car...

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

45. lips or eyes?: Lips.
46. hugs or kisses: Kisses.
47. shorter or taller: Taller.
48. tan skinned or light: I like both.
49. romantic or spontaneous: Both, more spontaneous.
50. dark or light hair: DARK.
51. built, fat, muscular, skinny, or normal: Normal. Shoulder and back muscles are the sexiest.
52. hook up or relationship: Relationship.
53. similar to you or different: Both can work. I usually like dating somebody different than me though.
54. trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant.

HAVE YOU EVER

55. kissed a stranger: No.
56. drank bubbles: No.
57. ate a crayon: No.
58. lost glasses/contacts: Yes.
59. climbed up a tree: Yes.
60. broken someone's heart: Yes.
61. been arrested: No.
62. turned someone down: Yes.
63. cried when someone died: Yes.
64. liked a friend as more than a friend: Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

65. yourself: Yes.
66. miracles: Yes.
67. ghosts: No, not really.
68. love at first sight: No.
69. santa clause: :)
70. heaven and hell: Yes.
71. kissing on the first date: Sometimes.
72. God: Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

73. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes.
74. Are you happy? Yes.
75. Do you kiss on the first date? It depends.
76. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? No.
77. Last time you flossed? This morning
80. Flirt with your friends boyfriend or girlfriend? NEVER.
81. Cheat on a partner? No.
82. Whats under your bed? Boxes.
83. Last time you cleaned your toilet? My stepmom does that.
84. Ever sprout hairs on your chin? No.
85. Does the carpet match the curtains? LMAO... this survey is cracking me up.
86. Last kiss? I don't know.
87. Last booty call? No booty calls for me, thanks.
88. 7th text received? "I'm notorious for dating guys who are celebrity look alikes. Lol."
89. 4th missed call? Maaike.
90. Last comment received? On facebook? "Lol, of course."
91. Sleep with a stuffed animal? Yep. Haha.
92. Last time you cried? A couple weeks ago.
93. Pee in pools? Never.
94. Ever stolen something? Tic tacs when I was 7... mom caught me... never did it again. Lmao.
95. Ever drink milk from the carton? No. Ew. :(
96. Mad at anyone? No.
97. Ever rock a mullet? No.
98. Last tuxedo worn? I'm a girl. ;)
99. Last video game played: Some stupid game on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment