Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Seven- My Ex-Boyfriend

I forgot about my blog challenge.

This ones going to be weird.

Well I guess the most significant ex-boyfriend was my high school boyfriend. I'm not going to post his name. Most of the people that read this blog know who I dated in high school. I dated him for four years... from the first week of my freshman year to the week after I graduated. We were never on the same page about our relationship and we went through a lot together. It was nothing compared to what Alex and I have been through though. He was a good boyfriend... he loved me too much. I hurt him a lot in our relationship, I guess I just wasn't happy with him. I cared about him and loved him but I was never in love with him... or maybe I was and lost it.
Time changes people. I saw him about a month ago, I looked at him and almost didn't recognize him. I think he is truly happy though and that is what I want for him. Everyone deserves the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment