Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time

I missed Alex a lot today. (Halloween/My 18th birthday, when we were just best friends--->)

However, it was a very productive day, I got of a lot of work done. I'm motivated to do so much lately... it's amazing. November needs to come sooner, that's all I have to say. I want my own place. If everything goes according to plan... Alex, Jessica, Charlie and I will be able to move in by November. I'm so excited, I can't wait to live with him. Jess and Charlie will be awesome roommates too. I just need to keep consistent at work and everything will go great.

I've been reading a book about spirituality, it's very interesting. It makes me want to write my book. Sigh. I'll get to it eventually. I really wish I didn't have to sleep, I'd have so much more time. We actually spend 1/3 of our life asleep. Ugh, that's so boring. I hate sleeping. I have so many things I want to do. I want to spend days with my friends, I want more time with Alex, I want to spend time with my family, I want alone time, I want to write, I want to read, I want to sing, I want to paint, I want to lounge around for a day, I want to travel. The reality is, there is not enough time or money for any of those. Life is frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment