Saturday, June 12, 2010

Souls?

I've been reading a spirituality book lately. It's very interesting... I don't know if I neccessarily believe in any of the stuff the author says... but it is definitely interesting to ponder. The book talks mostly about reincarnation and the existance of spirits all around us. So I found an interesting theory about dreams and I posted it on my dreams blog... check it out if you're interested.
secretsofthedreamer.blogspot.com

So life update:
Work: As far as Proactive goes, I am pretty much done working for them... my official last day is a week from tomorrow. My marketing job is going great. There are hard days, I'm not going to lie. Days where I get down, but I'm getting much better at motivating myself and figuring out where I want to go and what i want to do with my life. I am motivated to do great things in life. I need to set really high goals for myself, I know I can do it!
Relationship: Everything lately has been so great between Alex and I lately. We have our off days, but generally we are very happy and loving towards each other. We appreciate each others company much more since we split a few months ago. Anyways, he just makes me happy. I genuinely feel we're ready to take the next stpe and move in together. I'm praying that it works out by November.

And everything else is going okay. I have stressful days and good days. I've been worrying a lot more lately. But I'm on a track to make everything better. I can't wait to get my health back on track, I've been losing a lot of weight since I started this job, and I'm super excited and happy about it. Also I can't wait to actually find out what the constant pain in my lower back is and take care of it.

Well that's all for now...
Good night.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Rooselvelt

No comments:

Post a Comment