Sunday, June 20, 2010

Piano & Love

I miss playing piano. I've been so busy. I also miss recording songs. I really want to finish learning "My Immortal" so I can play and sing and record it.
Piano makes me happy, I let myself get away for a little bit when I play. I sing everyday on my way to work and on my way home. That makes me happy too. I just love music. But my music taste is so different from everyone else. Sure I can listen to anything and be content. But my favorite artists are generally artists that most people have never heard of.

I hope Alex and I can make it. We sincerely love each other and I know if we focus we can do it. We're complete opposites, so at times it's hard to agree on... well on just about anything. I try and think of myself without him and I fail every time. I know what it was like without him, it hurt... it was horrible. I couldn't hold myself together. But sometimes he frustrates me like no other. That's what love is about though, working with each other. The arguments and disagreements we get into don't even compare to all of the other things we have been through. Handling our little petty issues should be a cinch for us... but they're worse than ever. The good thing is we both apologize and go back to normal fairly quick. We're just completely different people. I think our love holds us together...

No comments:

Post a Comment