Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another

Sorry for so many blogs, just been thinking.

Is it better to be deeply in love with someone and know their feeling are nowhere close to yours? Or care deeply for someone, feel safe with them and know they adore you?
I guess there are positives to both. You know what scares me? Being in love with someone, it terrifies me... especially if they don't love you as much as you love them. I shied away from those types of relationships my whole life. I didn't want to be rejected, I didn't want to feel pain. Heartbreak is without a doubt the most painful thing in the world, I'd take any amount of pain over it. Most of my blogs are about love, I'm sure it's obnoxious... but it fascinates me... I'm still trying to figure it all out. I can tell the difference when I see couples, I can tell who loves who more... or if there is a balance. That would be ideal, if there was always a balance between the couples love. But that is rare. It's sad to know that people that love each other so much at one point in their lives could potentially forget each other. Somebody you knew everything about can potentially turn into a stranger. I hope it won't be us.

No comments:

Post a Comment