Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend

I've had a great weekend so far, other than the fact that my car still hasn't been found. My boyfriend is the best person I've ever known and I am so grateful to have him in my life. Goodbye shitty September, hello wonderful October... my favorite month.

I'm worried I might lose my job if I don't get my car back soon though, or find some other solution. I might just have to buy some crappy car until I get it back. Ugh, I hate the person that did this.

Better news... my birthday is in 29 days, on Halloween. I'm having my birthday party the night before. And on my actual birthday, Alex and I are just going to sit in and watch horror movies all day. I'm excited.

I will keep everyone updated on my car... hopefully it's found soon. Pray for me everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment