Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Car

I am praying that they will find my car soon. If they don't find it in the next two weeks, I'm going to fix my mom's car. It's probably going to be around $300-$400 to fix and it's a pretty good car. At this point, I don't even care... a car is a car. Even if it was a $500 beater car I would be happy. You never really see all the good you have in your life until it's gone. This might sound crazy, but I am kind of happy that this happened. No, I'm not happy that I don't have a car... but I am happy that I have learned so much from the situation. I had to grow up a lot in the last few weeks and losing the car has made me a more responsible person. Life is about learning and growing. I know God has a plan for me and everything will be fine soon. I miss my family a lot. Sometimes, you think you're ready to grow up and move out and be independent... but I don't think I was. There's no going back now, I am an adult. I am okay with being independent, I just wish I had put more effort into the relationships with my family. I love them all very much and would do anything for them. I need a lot of prayers the next couple of weeks... maybe something good will happen.

Alex has been the best supporter imaginable and I adore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment