Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello...

Anybody out there? I have been in the strangest mood lately. I've also been extremely insecure about myself in the past couple days. I want a better body. I want to look good. Ugh, it's so frustrating. I hope that I can get past this emotional weakness I feel too, it's driving me insane. I want nothing more to be happy, but I also want everyone else in my life and everyone else around me to be happy too. I care so much about everyone around me, I think I need to care more about myself. I don't have time to do a lot of the things that I want to. My best friend had a baby on 1/28/2010. He is so beautiful and I am very happy for her, I hope things work out for the best.

"The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed; the thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, whose charms were broken if revealed."

I feel like I am going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment