Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

I have a lot of New Years Resolutions. I don't know if I will be able to stick to them though. They're tough ones, for me at least. I need to learn how to let go of a lot of things. I need to let myself grow. By this time next year, I want to be in a healthy place both mentally and physically. I also want to focus on my book, it's off to a good start. It's very unlikely that it will ever get published, but I am going for my dream. I want this more than anything. I want to be a great writer. I have a lot of faith in the idea I have for my book, I think a lot of people could potentially identify with it. Maybe I'll start putting little entries of my book in here and see if I get any fans. I need to take a writing class though, I want to expand my knowledge more. This year is going to be a tough one, but I also think it will be very rewarding.

"Love is but the discover of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition." -Alexander Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment