Friday, January 22, 2010

Bring On The Rain

There has been a storm in San Diego for the last week... I usually love this weather, but right now it is getting on my nerves. Rain, clouds, hail, thunder, lightening... ugh. I'm really over it to say the least. I haven't written in a while. To catch up... I have been having the strangest dreams lately... I do not even know how to begin to describe them. But honestly, when I wake up... I want to dream more. I remember all the details from all of them. However, some of them are really starting to bother me. My book is still a work in progress, I want to be finished writing the first draft by May or June. I'm too self-conscious to put anymore of it up though. About to enjoy some much needed relaxation... it has been a busy week, and it's only going to get busier next week when classes start. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment