Saturday, December 3, 2011

New

I am so blessed. Everything is falling into a perfect place for me. I am going to finally crawl myself out of this hole that I have been in for so long. I am going to start new and fresh. I finally have my own beginning, and I am going to make it a beautiful one. I know that I am going to be great and I only know this because I have God on my side. Prayer is the strongest force on this planet. Knock on God's door and he will always answer.

Life is beautiful and from this point on, I plan to cherish every day.

I am letting go of all things that are uncertain. I am now embracing a future that is steady and reliable over the future that is a dream.









“I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment