Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was truly wonderful this year. I am so blessed.
I saw almost all of my family. And for the first time, Alex joined my family and me for Christmas dinner. My Grandpa loved Alex immediately and I am so relieved because he is a hard judge. My Grandpa barely said two words to my last ex. I just feel so grateful that my prayers are being answered. 2011 was a year of hope for me. I am so lucky to have a wonderful and accepting family. I am blessed to have Alex, who is my best friend and the person I will probably spend the rest of my life with. God is helping me and answering my prayers, He is here with me every moment of every day. I am eternally grateful. He is the reason for the season. Always.

My strength and faith has grown so much in the last year.
<3333

No comments:

Post a Comment