Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shattered Pieces

It rained so much today and I am so happy. It was such a perfect day out.

I am so much more content with my life lately. I am finding happiness in the simplest things. I don't feel numb anymore, and it's so relieving. I am so blessed to live the life that I live and I thank God for it everyday. I have had so many struggles the past few years, but I finally feel like I am going to be able to get a grip on everything bad that has happened and let it go. I have to come to terms with my past and realize that I can't control everything and also come to terms with the fact that I can not help somebody who is not willing to be helped. What I can do, however, is cause awareness and prevent it from happening to somebody else. I don't ever want anybody to go through the struggles that I go through everyday. I don't want anybody to carry such a heavy burden and not be able to help somebody they love. My heart is heavy, but there is only so much I can do until I have to look around at the shattered pieces, pick them all up, and put them together again. That is what I am doing, I am putting myself together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment