Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Problems

I wish I could be really blunt and say exactly what I feel all the time. I am ridiculously shy lately. I know that sometimes it is good to just put yourself out there and see what comes from it, but I am so afraid of what might happen. At least if I did that, I wouldn't be questioning every small detail of my interactions with him. Actually, I wouldn't be questioning any interactions or worrying about the outcome of any situation I'm in. I need clarity. I find this hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. I am NOT a shy person at all, I am extremely outgoing and confident... or I was. Maybe this is the new me... apparently I don't know how to talk to people. Social anxiety much? It's a problem. I've always been the type of person to go for exactly what I want in any aspect of life. This is driving me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment