Friday, July 29, 2011

OH MY GOD!!!

Dear Camber,

First of all, I’m really sorry for taking so long to get back to you – life got ahead of me for a while there, and I’m only just starting to catch up.

You’ve absolutely made my day. It’s amazing to know that someone’s reading and enjoying the books – specially when it’s someone who’s clearly as passionate about books as I am! Thank you so much for taking the time to e-mail me, and for putting a huge happy grin right across my face.

I worked on an archaeological dig in Sligo, back in the mid-90s, but I haven't been back there since. It's stunningly beautiful.

All the best,

Tana


Tana French just wrote an email to me!!! I am in complete shock! Her stories are so beautiful and she is such a talented author. She is one of the writers that inspires me the most. I am so happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment