Monday, November 22, 2010

730 Days






I've been with my love for two years.
I've been with my best friend for two years.

Oh November 22, 2008... I remember you like yesterday.
I remember that day in vivid colors.
He was wearing a bright green shirt when I saw him. He drove two hours to come and visit me. He surprised me at my work, and when I saw him I felt overwhelmed and giddy and complete, just like I had felt every day that I saw him since meeting him. But this day was different. Even though, I had felt this way about him since the day I met him, he finally felt it back. He wanted me. Finally. When I walked out and found him waiting for me with yellow daisies and red roses waiting in his hands, a brilliant smile on his face, I knew he was it for me.

Everything about that day makes me so happy. Whenever we fight, or I'm sad, or angry... I bring myself back to the emotions I felt that day. I keep going, our love gives me strength and helps me persevere.

Thank you Alexander Yahed Ontiveros.
Thank you for showing me what it feels like to be in love, and giving me hope, courage, and strength. I wouldn't be who I am without you. And I hope you know that I love every single thing about you, I wouldn't change anything about you. You are so loved.

"Two years... wanna make it three?"
I adore you, happy anniversary my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment