Friday, August 13, 2010

Hate

I just want the two of you to know that though you hate me, you will someday realize how wrong you are in your logic for hating me. I also want you to know that I will never hate you. I will be honest, at times I have wanted to.... but I haven't given in. All of the things you have said and done to me were purely done out of blind hate, and I will never step down to your level. I am a kind-hearted person, but I am a fighter. And to top it all off, I am the most stubborn person you will EVER meet. But most importantly you need to know that I am strong, I have a strength that both of you will never see in your lifetime. So if you want to keep fighting, just know that I will fight much, MUCH harder. You've seen what we have been through, do you honestly think we're just going to walk away from each other after all of that? HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment