Tuesday, August 24, 2010

100

This is my 100th post! LOL. So, I've been soooo busy lately and very exhausted. I haven't had a lot of time to write my blogs, not like people read them that often anyways, haha. So my new job is fantastic, I've been there for about a month and I LOVE IT!!! I have been stressed lately though, I have a lot of anxiety about some issues in my life right now. Hopefully I can figure everything out soon.

Alex is in Mexico, spending time with his family. I miss him so much, but I'm happy he's getting to see them for the week because he doesn't visit them often. And it's a little vacation away from his home. The last couple weeks were hard on him. His parents were being mean. We all know they hate my guts and would most likely attempt to murder me if they were close enough. So that puts a strain on him at home. But I have been praying for his relationships with his family and also his relationship with me. I trust God will help us through this and make us a stronger couple in the long run. I love him so much and I hope he knows that.

That's it for now.

OH! I love listening to the ROCK 105.3 show in the morning... it's the best thing on the radio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment