Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bored


I miss Rochelle, she's in Panama for two weeks and I need my best friend back. Or maybe I just need an all out girls night. I want to go dancing or do some girly shit. Lol. I don't really know, but the people I am around the most lately are bugging me. I need a new scene. I miss life after I graduated high school, I was so care free... I really didn't give a shit about anything. I just want to have fun again, I feel like my life is way too serious.

Other news & rants:
-Alex and I have been together one year and ten months today. ;) I know, only lame people keep track of the crap... I guess that makes me lame. :)
-I can't wait to go to my doctor and officially figure out what's wrong with me... I'm so over this unhealthy shit.
-I want to do more bonfires this summer!
-I'm ready to move out with Jess and Alex.
-Summer is my favorite season. I don't care what anyone else says. It's full of happiness.
-And I apologize for all of the cussing in this blog entry... must just be in the mood today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment