Tuesday, July 6, 2010

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

TEN things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:

1 . You are killing yourself, and there's nothing I can do to stop you. You have to make the decision to stop... not for me anymore, but for her.
2 . I just want you to be proud of me.
3 . I'll never accept your decision, but I miss you terribly.
4 . You made me the person I am today, thank you for everything. I hope that someday I will be the person you were and have all of the knowledge and wisdom you had.
5 . You are my strength and my weakness. My love for you is permanent and unconditional. You're the other half of me... you have the missing pieces.
6 . I wish we weren't growing apart.. you mean the world to me. You are my family.
7 . Thank you for being so much more than a best friend. Thank you for being my support, when I was UN-human. Thanks for being honest and putting me in my place. I'll never let you out of my life.
8 . I am so proud of you. But I miss you more than anything!
9 . I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through. You deserve better and I am going to try much harder.
10 . As much as you hate me, I pity you. And someday you will realize you were wrong, and at that time I will be the bigger person and accept your apologies. Because what we have, will never change.

NINE things about yourself :

1 . I am too stubborn, I need to stop pushing people and accept their answers.
2 . I have a high tolerance for physical pain, but an extremely low tolerance for emotional.
3 . I have NO tolerance for people that do drugs. You're not welcome in my life if you do.
4 . Writing is my escape.
5 . I'm very afraid of moths and bridges.
6 . Love is the most important thing to me. Every type of love.
7 . There's not enough time for me to do all of the things I need to do.
8 . I am confident with the type of person I am, but self-conscious about my appearance.
9 . I don't sing well but I enjoy singing.

EIGHT ways to win your heart , in no particular order :

1 . Sing to me.
2 . Have a good sense of humor.
3 . The little things matter the most, so show them.
4 . Be willing to commit.
5 . Have direction.
6 . Show me you care.
7 . Prove that you're worth my time.
8 . Be Alex.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot, in no particular order :

1 . Bills.
2 . How much time do I have?
3 . Moving out.
4 . Alex.
5 . Work and success.
6 . Money.
7 . The future.

SIX things you do before you fall asleep :

1 . Wash my face.
2 . Brush my teeth.
3 . Internet.
4 . Write a blog or write parts of my book.
5 . Watch TV.
6 . Talk to Alex.

FIVE people who mean a lot to you :

1 . Alex.
2 . Rochelle.
3 . Jazmine & Sidd.
4 . Dad & Mom & Linda.
5 . Alexandria & Skye & Laura. (Sisters)
--Sorry, that's more like 10... :)


FOUR things you’re wearing right now :

1 . Pajama bottoms.
2 . Big t-shirt.
3 . Nail Polish.
4 . Slippers.

THREE songs that you listen to often :

1 . "My Immortal" by Evanescence.
2 . "She Says" by Howie Day.
3 . "Between the Lines" by Sara Bareilles.

TWO things you want to do before you die :

1 . Be successful.
2 . Get married and have children.

ONE confession :

1 . I push people away, even when I need them.

TRUTHS as of this moment in your life :::

1 . Truthfully I need to be more respectful and responsible.
2 . Truthfully Something is wrong with my health and it bothers me more and more when doctors can't find the answer.
3 . Truthfully My job is a great opportunity.
4 . Truthfully My boyfriend and I fight like every other couple. But we have a bond that I know is original and real. And we'll most likely never experience it with anyone else.
5 . Truthfully I need to find a good balance in my life.
6 . Truthfully I am learning from my mistakes.
7 . Truthfully I am much more mature than others my age.
8 . Truthfully If you lose my trust, it will take a long time to regain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment