Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have I Told You Lately that I Love You...?

I hope you know that I love you. Well, I'd feel lost if you were not here. I hope you know how much you mean to me. I see how happy you are, and honestly that makes me happy. I would give anything to see you completely happy. You are my world, you always have been. I never want to lose you, but sometimes there are no solutions to problems. I have hope for us. I need you, and that need grows more over-whelming everyday. Everyday I feel pain for the fear that I have of losing us. And everyday it get's worse, almost like an anxiety. I need you to know I love you... I love you so so so much. I hope this shows you something, I feel like writing is the only way I can express my feelings fully to you. I need you and love you. I want to prove that to you, and I wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment