Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Healthy

I'm really excited about working to get back in shape. I feel like running brings me joy. I have been going on daily walks with Henry for about a week now. We've just been going around our area and up this hill by my apartment. Yesterday we started running and it feels great. I want to get in shape and finally be healthy. At this point though, I'm not solely focused on losing weight. I'm running because I enjoy it and it makes me feel exhilarated. I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and I am on a journey to become the person that I want to be. I am also going to start meditating and doing yoga to calm myself and become a balanced and peaceful person.

To be honest, I do not know what else is going to come but I am already feeling much better about who I am. I finally feel like I'm pulling myself out of a funk.

I'll write soon. 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment