Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Apathetic

I wish the rain would come back. I feel completely at peace when it rains.

I haven't written in a while because I feel as if I have been "going through the motions" lately. Mostly, I've been focused on getting healthy since I was told I have a kidney infection. Other than that, there is nothing note-worthy to write about. I'm disappointed in myself because I haven't worked on my book or poems in over a month and I haven't painted since before summer. Honestly, I've felt somewhat apathetic lately. I wish I had something to look forward to. I'm just venting, for the most part, I know if I took the time to look at my life and digest it, I would find my self content and comfortable. However, there are those moments in my day where I catch a glimpse of the life I truly want. The glimpses like to nag at me constantly. Which is why I am surprised that I have been so apathetic lately. It's most likely because I notice he seems apathetic as well. Just a slight shift between our interactions, but noticeable enough to me.

I'm praying for someone tonight, a person that has been distant. I know something is wrong, but I do not know the reason. I hope that you find reassurance and strength to make it through your current struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment