Friday, January 20, 2012

Real

Spending the night with my best friend. I need this.

More importantly, I need time to get everything together. For the first time in my life, I feel like I need to be alone. I want solitude, I want to reflect on where my life is headed. Sometimes, you can't help how you feel about somebody... even if it's irrational. The most comforting fact that I can cling to at this point is that God has a plan for me. Everything in my life has come together except for the romantic facet of it. Thank God I have Jazmine to knock sense into me when I need it. It might be a hard year ahead, but it will be one filled with lessons that I need to learn. I am going to grow into the person I want to be.

My feelings are crazy, intense, and irrational.
However, they're the most real thing that I have ever felt. I am not going to deny them. I am going to work though them.

No comments:

Post a Comment