Monday, September 5, 2011

Refreshed

Went camping at Lake Henshaw for the weekend with my Mom, Skye, Cheryl. We only stayed one night, but it was great. We barbecued, set up our tents, had a bonfire, ate marshmallows, drank, and relaxed. "I'll put up pictures soon. It was refreshing to be away from everything for a little while.

I forgot how beautiful the stars are in the mountains. The lights are just too bright in cities, the air is too thick as well. I could have stayed up all night just looking at the stars. It's times like those that remind me of how thankful I am to have such a loving God. How could anybody look around at such beauty and not believe in God? I am grateful.

In the end though, it was nice to get back... I missed my bed... which I'm actually looking forward to jumping into right now.

Good night.

P.S. The rain, thunder, and lightening today made me smile. Good bye summer, hello beautiful autumn and winter.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment