Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cold

I keep secrets to myself.
I'm full of hidden thoughts, desires, and wonders.
My dreams, most importantly, will never escape my mind.

Sometimes, at night, I wonder why I live the way I do. Why do I not tell people the things that I want the most? Why am I so secretive? Why am I so cold? Why am I so bitter?
The answer will NOT make sense to most people: I want to live my life with some poetic edge to it. I don't even know how to explain what that means to anyone. I just know that I have certain concepts that I find profoundly beautiful and I don't want them ever taken away. I also think that I enjoy living my life with a certain amount of drama. Most of the time, I don't want to know what is going to happen next. I need to live in my mind, away from everyone else. I want my secrets.

But then again, there is nothing I want more than for you to discover everything about me.... in your own good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment